Monday 8 May 2017

Me - made may monday week 1

Tuesday 2/5
So because I was on a late to early tonight and tommorow I decided against going out I know I should have done it was a prayer meeting but I did my own praying. I wore this beauty around the house  that I made during a course back last year and it is made from McCalls pattern M6927 in of course pink polka dots which was rose and Hubble fabric I think  it was the first I overclocked the seams. I wore it with leggings. Most of my tops are deigned for modesty and cover my bum and don't show off my midriff.
This pattern is awesome by the way I have a couple of these tops  I love it - it is super easy to follow. MCcalls patterns are great and this is a simple one and a great confidence booster


Wednesday 3/5
Today I wore my Doris dress. This dress reminds me of my grandma doris so this is why it is called that and I wore it out to do ministry and hang with my friend. It is from the Sew many dresses so little time book  its the zigzag dress from there. It is the button up bodice and the 1/2 circle skirt  and I love it. it is fully lined and has special buttoning in backwards forwards buttons to stop gaping at the boobage.


Thurday 4/5
May the force be with you  on this star wars day I wore my green polka dot betty blouse it is a pretty colour and it made me Smile. the pattern was free in an old issue of simply sewing magazine


Friday 5/5
Another sewing mag free pattern, this is the sew magazine anna tunic and I love it - the fabric was from a charity shop and it had two different designs on it. I lined it with green fabric.  I love this top and it really makes me smile!




Saturday 6/5
 On Saturday I went to a patchwork and quilting course. it was amazing and I wore my Orla top which is from a Tilly and the buttons pattern  - it has interesting/ evil french darts in the sides. Tilly's patterns are always amazing. I love this top and it was one of the first collars I ever did.

This the the patchwork quilt I made on the course. I love Elephants so this made me happy.


Sunday 7/5
For church on Sunday  I wore this lovely dress because there is no opportunity better than church to wear the pretty dresses I own. I love this one and definitely want to remake this pattern. it is the daisy dress from Simply sewing magazine.




 Today I wore my purple top  its a new look pattern but I am not sure which one it is..  maybe next time I wear it I will write about it

So I have learned a fair bit this week. I have learned that I love what I make and I love wearing what I make. I have also learned that I am quite lazy with what I wear and It has been great to think through what I am wearing each day.

 I have a pattern review in the pipline. Is there any of these patterns you would like a review of let me know in the comments below!



me-made-may'17

No comments:

Post a Comment